The Easiest way to get PR in Canada depends to a large extent on the eligibility requirements fulfilled by the applicants.
In addition to that, it is based on the applicant’s goals settings and priorities. Many ways can lead an applicant to get an easy and quick path to Permanent Residency and those below are the Easiest way to get PR in Canada.
Taking into consideration that Canada has one of the lowest population densities in the world, the Canadian government has opened various immigration channels. They provide help to foreign nationals with hassle-free immigration.
Many different paths are put between the hands of skilled professionals, students, business investors, entrepreneurs, etc. Recently, laws concerning immigration have become more flexible opening doors for ambitious immigrants.
Easiest way to get PR in Canada
The programs below are the easiest way to have a PR a permanent residency in Canada.
- Express Entry Program (For Professionals and Trade Workers)
- Provincial Nomination Program (Who could not meet Express Entry Requirements)
- Business Investor Program (Starting from a minimum investment of CAD$150,000)
- Work Permit (With an LMIA from a Canadian Employer)
- Study Visa(For under Graduate or Graduates)
- Visitor Visa (Change to LMIA after reaching to Canada)
- Atlantic Immigration Nominee Program (AIPP)
To settle in Canada the candidate must have early investment opportunities and a more efficient immigration process plan. To make the immigration process more smother the candidate ought to seek assistance and help from an authorized immigration consultancy service.